Sign in to follow this  
nicko2u

Why is the text so light in the message box

Why is this text so light when i am typing it? I can hardly see the friggn text. please make it darker. surely its just a forum CSS setting somewhere?

identity01.jpg.424d56efcd74901b7b1916913

Edited by nicko2u

11 minutes ago, facade said:

The background on mine is black.

ha really, what OS, browers are you using? im currently using Win10 / Firefox.

7 minutes ago, nicko2u said:

ha really, what OS, browers are you using? im currently using Win10 / Firefox.

Just change the colour of the text to black. Mine is fine on here but on my forum is is like that which is annoying.

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Just change the colour of the text to black. Mine is fine on here but on my forum is is like that which is annoying.

Why the frig should forum users change their text to make it readable. Whoever set up this forum needs to make some simple changes to make the text black. or whatever style colors they wish to use. maybe a moderator or person who knows more might see this.

6 minutes ago, nicko2u said:

Why the frig should forum users change their text to make it readable. Whoever set up this forum needs to make some simple changes to make the text black. or whatever style colors they wish to use. maybe a moderator or person who knows more might see this.

Look: https://gyazo.com/72054a7be85e5b88de211b58a01b4b79 Mine is perfectly fine and so you need to try another browser because well it is fine for me and no one else has complained about it! They will not act on 1 person as it is not a necessary thing which needs their attention more than other things. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Look: https://gyazo.com/72054a7be85e5b88de211b58a01b4b79 Mine is perfectly fine and so you need to try another browser because well it is fine for me and no one else has complained about it! They will not act on 1 person as it is not a necessary thing which needs their attention more than other things. 

Ok I am in chrome now and yes it seems to be blackish background color.  I was using latest FireFox browser before so unsure why that is not working. Firefox is pretty darn good so there must be issues somewhere with the CSS theme code is all I can say.

• Like 2