DarkLord2101

What happens if your killed?

Exactly what the tile says, What happens to your character if you die? Do you re-spawn as the same character, or do you have to make a new character. If you re-spawn as the same character, do you loose money or your accommodation?

I presume when you die that you just re-spawn (fresh) and loose any gear/money you had on you. I doubt you are going to re-spawn with what you had on you and I doubt you'd loose your accommodation. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this and correct me if I am wrong. 

2 hours ago, DarkLord2101 said:

Exactly what the tile says, What happens to your character if you die? Do you re-spawn as the same character, or do you have to make a new character. If you re-spawn as the same character, do you loose money or your accommodation?

2 hours ago, Boothy said:

I presume when you die that you just re-spawn (fresh) and loose any gear/money you had on you. I doubt you are going to re-spawn with what you had on you and I doubt you'd loose your accommodation. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this and correct me if I am wrong. 

So when you die, you will either choose to wait for a ambulance to revive you or respawn at your last bind location. On official servers there is no permanent death but private servers have the option to add that!

You won't lose your accommodation on official servers but private servers can also choose what specific items you lose when you die.

On Official servers you will lose things like "Money & weapons" but not clothing.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

So when you die, you will either choose to wait for a ambulance to revive you or respawn at your last bind location. On official servers there is no permanent death but private servers have the option to add that!

You won't lose your accommodation on official servers but private servers can also choose what specific items you lose when you die.

On Official servers you will lose things like "Money & weapons" but not clothing.

Adding to that, when you are knocked out waiting for an ambulance, any player can come up and loot you for your cash. They won't be able to take anything important like guns or your phone (which you never lose)

12 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

Adding to that, when you are knocked out waiting for an ambulance, any player can come up and loot you for your cash. They won't be able to take anything important like guns or your phone (which you never lose)

You can lose the guns! not your phone  though as you say.

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can lose the guns! not your phone  though as you say.

Unless they changed it, I remember during an interview that they said as long as you are knocked out, important stuff like guns, and clothes won't be stolen. I could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

Unless they changed it, I remember during an interview that they said as long as you are knocked out, important stuff like guns, and clothes won't be stolen. I could be wrong.

Guns are not important. Phones, and clothes are the important things.