DrSwager404

Death Penalty

Whats a good punishment for dying. It should be punishing enough so that people value their life's a lot but also not too triggering when someone just kos you. 

9 hours ago, DrSwager404 said:

Whats a good punishment for dying. It should be punishing enough so that people value their life's a lot but also not too triggering when someone just kos you. 

Official servers, you will have a choice to either respawn at your last bind location (apartment etc.) or wait for a paramedic to arrive to revive you.

However private server owners will be able to change this and make everyone to have 3 lives before a permanent death for the character, or they could just make it so you have 1 life and it is a permanent death when you die for that character.

• Like 2

I think you should loose all you got on your (including clothes?), more than that would be way too punishing i think, i know it's part of the roleplay but more would get frustrating rather quickly

Im up for death penalty, but not as in real life.

In this game, its just a small line to cross before it turns into GTA online, and people who enjoy go around and make a mayhem in GTA will also join this game, its pretty obvious that they will.

If you are a criminal, of course you got to have the right to protect yourself from other criminals and cops, so killing a cop or another criminal shouldnt give you death penalty.

But if you as a criminal kills a farmer or a mailman etc. you should get death penalty as you wont get anything out from killing a civilian (if the farmer dont grow weed or the mailman transport gold ofc.) Thats why i believe that as a mailman you got to choose what to deliver, christmas cards are not acceptable for a criminal to try to steal (or at least kill for), but gold and other very valuable things will make you a target that is free to kill without death penalty.

On 1/24/2017 at 7:28 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Official servers, you will have a choice to either respawn at your last bind location (apartment etc.) or wait for a paramedic to arrive to revive you.

However private server owners will be able to change this and make everyone to have 3 lives before a permanent death for the character, or they could just make it so you have 1 life and it is a permanent death when you die for that character.

do you know if there is a wait time, cash penalty, etc after dieing

2 hours ago, yoyo said:

do you know if there is a wait time, cash penalty, etc after dieing

Well only if you have money on your character, you will lose it.