Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion

question about donating

hey guys sorry if this post is in the wrong area didnt know where to put it, 

but my question is about donating, am i able to purchase for example from the identity shop the $100 biker package, and aswell donate to the kickstarter at any rate and get the benefits from that on top of the biker package?

30 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

hey guys sorry if this post is in the wrong area didnt know where to put it, 

but my question is about donating, am i able to purchase for example from the identity shop the $100 biker package, and aswell donate to the kickstarter at any rate and get the benefits from that on top of the biker package?

Did you pledge on kickstarter originally? because if you did, you will just be upgrading your pledge on the store page from whatever one you do (as long as you sync the account with your kickstarter email)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Did you pledge on kickstarter originally? because if you did, you will just be upgrading your pledge on the store page from whatever one you do (as long as you sync the account with your kickstarter email)

i didnt pledge any where just yet still gathering information, so for example, if i pledge on the store page for whatever and it gives me a car + apartment, and i pledge on the kickstarter will it give me another apartment and another car? or how would that work? and thanks for the reply

4 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

i didnt pledge any where just yet still gathering information, so for example, if i pledge on the store page for whatever and it gives me a car + apartment, and i pledge on the kickstarter will it give me another apartment and another car? or how would that work? and thanks for the reply

Kickstarter was 2 years ago. No more kickstarter mate. 

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Kickstarter was 2 years ago. No more kickstarter mate. 

ohhh okay my bad bro, still getting information and everything from here just found out about this game a week ago. thanks for the heads up :D

4 minutes ago, Oblivion said:

ohhh okay my bad bro, still getting information and everything from here just found out about this game a week ago. thanks for the heads up :D

Well if you did pledge on kickstarter and then made your store / main websie account using the emai l from the kickstarter then you would only be able to upgrade the kickstarter pledge. e.g. I got kickstarter pledge: The Speed Demon so, if I upgrade now on the store page I would get the VIP but I will only get 1 apartment and also only the Highest pledge items so I would not get the 1 bedroom apartment and the 2 bedroom apartment, only the 2 bedroom one.

• Like 1