Sign in to follow this  
KadenGames

I'm kaden!

Hello! I saw the gameplay for this game a few days ago, And thought it was absolutely amazing, It brings the true meaning to MMORPG. This is what ive always wanted a MMO to be, Not some shitty thridperson WOW game.(dont hate on me please)

I cant wait for it to release, My name is kaden, And i am 15. I like to game, I play a lot of garrys mod, Battlefield, Not much COD though.

PS: When will people with early access be able to play? And what if i buy the pre order or what ever, and my PC cant handle the game?

• Like 1

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Q1 2017, I estimated it to be Mid - End March but nothing official.

If you pre-order and your pc can't handle it? Well if you can run ARK, GTA V or ARMA 3 then you should be fine but otherwise you got to deal with it maybe.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Edited by JamesLuck01

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

what do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

I can run gta v decently, and ark decently, aswell as arma 3 singleplayer, but when in atlis life it runs like absolute shit, xD,

Also, i look forward to being able to have some cool/fun RP situations, Aswell as meeting people along the way.

My goals? Well im not really sure, I want to find a good roommate, get a nice house and just overall have some fun!

Edited by KadenGames