Sign in to follow this  
toxicreign020

Culinary Jobs/Restaurants

I was thinking about how this game strives alot on business, and how people are going to need basic necessities such as food. while pizza delivery does exist, why not make restaurants and cafes? Easily done, yes, but lets now take this idea a step further to the main root of what i was thinking. BUT FIRST! we backtrack.

If you think of the prison, everyone thought it would be you just sitting around doing nothing bored and waiting for your sentence to end, but then it turns out theres minigames and shanking and all this fun stuff that's gonna happen. Why not do the same for culinary stuff? Pizza delivery needs someone to make the pizza, so there should be an option to be hired as a... pizza... maker... guy thing. and you play a minigame filling in actual orders that come in for actual styles of pizza in an allotted time for your delivery man. same would go for a restaurant. couple sits down, orders from a waiter (npc, virtual display, or actual person whatever), order goes to a chef (actual person) who then has to complete a mini cooking game to fulfill the order properly for the waiter to deliver to the people.

I feel like it would add a bit of diversity to player interactions over something simple such as eating, for instance the phrase "lets go to so and so's italian restaurant. they always make my food great!" would become a thing. Tips would be a good way to make money, and so on and so forth. 

• Like 1

Job Simulator meets Identity, it could be briliiant but could also look completely cartoonish and dumb as well. Not sure about this one

On 1/18/2017 at 11:47 AM, Kickapoo said:

Job Simulator meets Identity, it could be briliiant but could also look completely cartoonish and dumb as well. Not sure about this one

thats what betas are for, buddy. testing out the ideas that the final game may not want to hassle itself with.

• Like 1