Kookie

Country 2 Country

Hello, I'm new to this, and I just found out about this game. It looked really cool, and I think if you added different places that people can go in the game, that would be even more interesting. Not just a city or town in the states of America, but different countries like France, Korea, Japan, Russia etc. That would have a wide variety of places to go instead of just in one country.

1 hour ago, Kookie said:

Hello, I'm new to this, and I just found out about this game. It looked really cool, and I think if you added different places that people can go in the game, that would be even more interesting. Not just a city or town in the states of America, but different countries like France, Korea, Japan, Russia etc. That would have a wide variety of places to go instead of just in one country.

The game is based off the South East of US and the modern day "American Culture" so why would it include other countries like you suggest? Also in the future there is a possibility that there will be new Islands in DLC's which if you own the dlc will be able to travel to it.... No need for stuff like France, Russia or Japan.