Levi_King

Hello from Montreal!

Hi, i'm from Montreal, QC, Canada! My name is Levi King, and this will aswell be the name i will be using in game.  Now here is my character's intro.

Levi King is born in a western european unknown town, his mother and father were forced to leave him to a orphanage, due to their very low income, so that he could atleast be fed and go to school, something they couldnt afford. 

No luck for him, for the 13 years he spent in that orphanage (he flex at 13),he was beten, bareley fed and forced to work. He found a homeless refuge where he was accepted in no time. Around 3 weeks later, rumours were being spreaded that a good samaritain would be helping some cross the atlantic on a container ship, Levi took a chance, what did he have to loose anyways?

The crossing was long, but they made it! Levi found himself to be in Canada, Halifax apparently. Even though he had no idea of where he was, he was just happy. He, in the following days, found himself to have traveled a very long distance to a Metropolis called Montreal. 

Levi was adopted by a Italian family, the King's. (Levi King is not his actual name, its just the name the King's gave him). As he grew up, Levi found out that his "father" Frank King, was  the Mob in a big organisation, and that he was a very important person in montreal. In his 20´s Levi got into the Mafia. As time went on, Frank became old and eventually died, making Levi his only "son" become the Bigboss. 

One day though, he got a call from one of the members of the Family, he was told to just rush to the border, and head south; Police had an arrest warrent on him, he had to hurry before the warrent makes it to the border, after a couple of yellow envelopes, Levi became a United States resident. And he decided to start all over again.

• Like 1

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

- Im really into roleplay, i think that identity will bring the ultimate RP experience!

-I would really like to build up a big empire, like a mob or a criminal organisation.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Phiedrus said:

Now that's an intro!

It'll be good to have you around in game.

Welcome!

Thanks! Cant wait for beta to come out!!!

• Like 1