Sign in to follow this  
dimaac

Greetings from Sweden!

What is up guys, I'm happy I joined this community and I am so looking forward to the release. Super excited!

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

17 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to creating my own character, go my own path, be successful, make some money, try out different career options, to meet the friendly community and players, to roleplay with others and so on. The list goes on.

6 minutes ago, dimaac said:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to creating my own character, go my own path, be successful, make some money, try out different career options, to meet the friendly community and players, to roleplay with others and so on. The list goes on.

But the question is more "Will you make your own business?" if so what type of business? or will you work as an employee? or go as a criminal? or into a government career?

20 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

But the question is more "Will you make your own business?" if so what type of business? or will you work as an employee? or go as a criminal? or into a government career?

I see, well, I haven't that figured out yet. I'll probably not go as a criminal, maybe try police or businessman. I guess I'll start off with working for someone and maybe later on try my own business. Government career options look interesting aswell. What about you?

4 minutes ago, dimaac said:

I see, well, I haven't that figured out yet. I'll probably not go as a criminal, maybe try police or businessman. I guess I'll start off with working for someone and maybe later on try my own business. Government career options look interesting aswell. What about you?

I will start off with some money as I got a high tier pledge, and will be working to get money so I can start my own transport corporation. I will probably start my business using my 'Sports Car' as a taxi.