Sign in to follow this  
Cohen834

Pledge Help

Question

3 answers to this question

i dont think so im going to guess the game will have a free download with its open beta i to have made a donation myself today and it seems there trying to grow a large community so im guessing until the game goes beta thats gonna be the price of the game at this time

3 hours ago, Cohen834 said:

Say I do the $30 pledge, will I still have to buy the game for full price or?

Right now, the pledge $15 is the full game (Pre-Order), $30 is Full Game + Beta and Modules access.

@twinquick66 Yes you are somewhat right but full game price is lower right now because if you pledge, you are taking a chance on a game which is in development. 

This is what every pledge has:

Passport (Full Game)

Backer Hat (Exclusive Identity Hat for in-game)

Beta = Beta and Modules.

So $15 is full game price right now, but the full retail price of the game will be higher. I expect it to be around $30 - $40 on Full Release.

I'm don't have the actual information myself, and the following is just my opinion:

Each and every pledge contains a passport. Such passport grants you citizenship including access to the world and more. This should mean that getting a passport is getting the game.
Some of those pledges grant you, together with the passport, other goodies such as money, vehicles, housing... which are known to be yours forever, so we can only asume you will keep your passport for ever as well.