Boertjie

Well this is great!

Haha, or at least a better one - for us every day average working people. :P Have you given any thought on what direction you'd like to go in Identity?

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Happy New Year! 2017

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

17 hours ago, Honeybadger said:

Haha, or at least a better one - for us every day average working people. :P Have you given any thought on what direction you'd like to go in Identity?

No not yet but i'm keen to do some farming or hunting if it would work out as a good job. 

And you?

Edited by Boertjie
  • Like 1

Farms will probably be needed to supply grocery stores, as well as possibly certain fabrics. I imagine hunting to be an odd-job type perhaps they will even have competitions for hunting where you can make some side money. I don't imagine food and water and stuff will be as important in Identity as it is in real life so the value of those things may not be very high, but fun nonetheless - Especially if you happened to capitalize on the farming market early and cornered the market!

I want to be a business owner of sorts, I will decide closer to when I get more information about all of the jobs available so I can determine which one is most profitable - but also most beneficial for the conglomerate that I'm forming right now which will basically consist of mostly business oriented players and investors, who all invest in each other for continued profits and rapid expansion. The idea is better explained in my thread which you can find a link to in my signature titled "The Neighborhood - Recruiting!"

44 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

Farms will probably be needed to supply grocery stores, as well as possibly certain fabrics. I imagine hunting to be an odd-job type perhaps they will even have competitions for hunting where you can make some side money. I don't imagine food and water and stuff will be as important in Identity as it is in real life so the value of those things may not be very high, but fun nonetheless - Especially if you happened to capitalize on the farming market early and cornered the market!

I want to be a business owner of sorts, I will decide closer to when I get more information about all of the jobs available so I can determine which one is most profitable - but also most beneficial for the conglomerate that I'm forming right now which will basically consist of mostly business oriented players and investors, who all invest in each other for continued profits and rapid expansion. The idea is better explained in my thread which you can find a link to in my signature titled "The Neighborhood - Recruiting!"

yes my thoughts exactly 

On 5-1-2017 at 0:14 AM, Boertjie said:

Well it looks like i'm actually going to have a life!:P 

Thats exactly what i thought! :D

• Like 1