Sign in to follow this  
lewis

Will there be enough space? and can I transfer character stats?

Question

Let's say that I go on one server and acquire a large house and a car, can this be transferred over to another server, and if so what if somebody already owns this house? Will it be like GTA in the sense of apartments? Also can I split my profits and items with my friends? What I mean by this is can I for example buy a house in both of our names and start business's together where we get an equal amount of profit?

P.S. This game literally looks like it will be the greatest game of the century, It's like arma 3 life but 10x better xD can't wait til my money comes through so I can help with the kickstarter.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, lewis said:

Let's say that I go on one server and acquire a large house and a car, can this be transferred over to another server, and if so what if somebody already owns this house? Will it be like GTA in the sense of apartments?

Houses won't be transferable as only 1 person can own them per server. Character transfer is not needed on official servers as the character will be available on all of them. Apartments will be more like GTA but without loading screens I believe.

1 hour ago, lewis said:

P.S. This game literally looks like it will be the greatest game of the century, It's like arma 3 life but 10x better xD can't wait til my money comes through so I can help with the kickstarter.

Kick-starter was over 2 years ago, this is the crowd funding after that.

1 hour ago, lewis said:

What I mean by this is can I for example buy a house in both of our names

You can't do that, you can buy it and then add them to the list but only 1 owner and for every bedroom a person can stay / live there.

1 hour ago, lewis said:

start business's together where we get an equal amount of profit?

You can set up how much your friend gets and stuff but I think it's one main owner.

• Like 1