Sign in to follow this  
AndrewQuincey

Andrews Introduction

Greetings everyone, My RP name is Andrew Quincey, I've been apart of a few RP communities over the years, mostly in arma 2 and arma 3. I'm 20 years old and I'm from the bonny lands of Scotland :D  .  One of the people I know from another RP community told me about identity. He told me it would be amazing once it comes out. So far from what I've seen, it does look amazing. 

My characters story is basically a young man who left home at the age of 18 and has been traveling, looking for somewhere to live since he left home. He is a very keen biker and car enthusiast. He isn't  a criminal, he very rarely gets in to trouble with the law, apart form the odd speeding ticket :P .His dream is to one day, own a garage and work on cars and bikes for a living. In some of the other places Andrew has lived, he worked as a gunsmith  for the poor people of the Island. He would always give weapons and ammunition to the people who where short on cash and couldn't afford the prices of the huge corporate gun makers. He felt that it was best to ensure everyone was able to defend their self.

Well, that's my short introduction. Can't wait to see where this game is heading! :)

Hello and Welcome to the identity community!

Nice Intro :) 

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1