Ziggabot

Gabe Garrison: Howdy Neighbor!

Hi there! My name in game name will be Gabe Garrison. I have yet to decide where I will spend my time in identity, or how I will make a living! I'm at odds between being your friendly neighborhood Politician, or just that guy who wishes you "Good morning" as you pick up coffee. We'll just see where everything goes, I suppose. Now, a little about me.

I am 21 years young and attending college in the USA. I am in my junior year a computer science major and I have high hopes of one day becoming successful enough to sell a shit startup for a few million dollars and live out the rest of my days in the middle of the woods with nobody around but me, my wife (just married this past summer) and a large number of animals. Now that you've got my personal side, I'll go ahead and give my gaming history.

I have some pretty extensive role play experience. I've visited all the g-mod, dayz, some text based role play sites, dirty chat hotlines, and of course Arma 3 RP servers. I've played all the roles from the calculated criminal, to the high and mighty police chief, to the civilian just trying to get by. I have always felt that these three roles were very limited and that the community needed to have more of an impact than just a constant game of "Cops and Robbers". Right now I spend most of my gaming time buried 100 hours into a single RP save on Skyrim, as this is the most customization form of RP I've found in gaming as of late. I also play non-RP games such as Kerbal Space Program, The Binding of Issac, Mount and Blade: Warband, and Civ V. All these years of RP and non RP games have built up to form the incredibly average, sub-super human, best looking guy in your Programming II class guy I am today, and I intend to put those skills to work in Identity! 

In all seriousness, I feel like I have the potential to be a great addition to this movement. This game has the potential to be the best of its kind so far and I want to be here to see its charismatic rise to power and hopefully keel over dead in a ditch before I see its fall. That, or if it becomes like the current state of Arma 3 RP and is actually pure cancer on my computer screen not as pleasing anymore. In either case, lets charge forward into the powder-keg that is Identity, and pray that this puppy starts off with a BANG!

See you in game :)

@Ziggabot welcome to the community. You made me laugh with some of your post. I am also pretty new and look forward to the potential of the game identity. If we can work together as a community and give feedback and creative ideas to the devs, I think identity has a great chance. And thus far, the content the devs have created is unlike what we have seen in other games. Glad you are here, hope to see you in game. 

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe. 

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game. If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help! Cheerio!