Sign in to follow this  
mike19d

Bar and Night Club Owner

I want to open multiple bars and clubs for people to come hang out at when they are not at work or fighting crime. Or committing crime. Haha.I want a bar that bands can show off their talent. Another bar where comedians where can put on a show for the people. Maybe a country bar for the country folk to wet their whistle after a long day at the farm. 

Then the night clubs. I want a night club that I can hire the best Djs around to spin beats that keeps the party going. A place that people can get their groove on. Get drunk and bust out on the dance floor. 

Not to mention to BEST part about all of my establishments. In all of my bars and clubs there will be NO LAST CALL. When my doors open, the party will never stop. 

• Like 2

I read they wanted to make all of the bars and clubs to be public. At least at first. You could organize events, but they stated they didn't want players to be able to own bars or clubs, unfortunately. 

Ya i read that too sadly. Thats why im saying its what i want. I do like the idea of everyone owning everything. It puts it all on the players to shape the world they want their character to live in. 

• Like 1

On 06/12/2016 at 2:40 PM, mike19d said:

Ya i read that too sadly. Thats why im saying its what i want. I do like the idea of everyone owning everything. It puts it all on the players to shape the world they want their character to live in. 

yea its the best way i think . people need to have control of everything and own everything creating a realistic environment.