Bojanglez97

Will you only have one life?

I don't think you have only one life. I think when you get killed you will just respawn in your home or somewhere else.

When a player dies, some items such as the money the player is carrying at that time, will be dropped on the ground and will become accessible to anyone in the area that wishes to take it. Clothing items will never be dropped. We have decided that a player’s character appearance in a social game like Identity is important. You will always look the way you decide your character to look.

If the player is not resusitated by an EMT or teammate, the player is then prompted to respawn at the location of their last sync (house, apartment, city)

Private servers have some control over what types of items players will drop on death, if any at all.

• Like 1

So, say a shoot out happened...there is no "they killed johnny!"...it's "they made johnny re-spawn!" Hmm. Fair enough.

23 hours ago, The_Joker said:

So, say a shoot out happened...there is no "they killed johnny!"...it's "they made johnny re-spawn!" Hmm. Fair enough.

no, that's still murder but you just have to role play (NLR) New Life Rule.

38 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Aah I just looked that up. I never heard of that rule . I just looked it up , Guess I'll be living in a safe/heavily guarded area 

Edited by The_Joker
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Is there a system in place to make that rule effective ? just asking incase someone trolls ?

4 minutes ago, The_Joker said:

Is there a system in place to make that rule effective ? just asking incase someone trolls ?

on official servers I am not sure. But community servers staff will be there more often to enforce it.

43 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Good to hear, thanks for taking the time to respond !

• Like 1

I'm sure that private servers will be able to enable a perma-death mode whereas you loose everything upon death.