Sign in to follow this  
Greenie

Hello Beautiful People

Greetings from the USA,

My name is Claire. But you should probably call me Greenie for consistency's sake.

I'd like to start off by saying thank god for strep throat, or else I probably wouldn't be here. I'd be working and going to church nonstop for twelve hours. You know, having a grand old time. Don't get me wrong man, I love money and Jesus as much as the next agnostic, but there's a lot of value in changing things up every once in a while with a bacterial infection.

Alright, enough about that. I'd like to say that I'm very, very pumped for this game. My brothers and I have always wanted something like this. We really hope that Asylum will deliver on their promise and create the dream that I know many gamers have imagined. The challenge and beauty of removing AI from the MMO experience is certainly something everyone can root for, no matter what part of the gaming world they live in.

I'll be going off the join the Air National Guard by the end of this school year, but you can bet that I'll be playing this when I can.

Good day,

Greenie

Welcome to the community @Greenie, we hope you have a great time here and I hope to see you around.