Sign in to follow this  
DonAwesome

Hello Identity

Hello fellow members and mods. My name is Don Bennett, otherwise known as DonAwesome. Although I haven't been in any MMORPG or the like games, this project of Identity is very intriguing and very similar to an idea I have had for revolutionizing the internet and the music industry and online advertising. More details about that in the future.

I am currently self-employed as a general contractor, living on the beautiful central coast of California. I am a Journeyman Electrician as well as being skilled in many other areas. I am also a drummer. I first started playing drums at age 3, and have had a pair of sticks in my hands ever since. I am married, for 15 years and still very much in love with my wife. I have a daughter, 20 years old, of which I am deeply committed to and am very proud of the woman she has become. I love creating things and very much look forward to the possibilities Identity has to offer.

I believe in life you get what you put into it. Put in positive and you will get positive results. So I am always trying to do the right thing. Be the best man I can be for myself and for others.

I look forward to meeting others and interacting with Identity.

Thank you

DonAwesome

Hello and Welcome Don to the identity community! I love your ending to the introduction as its totally true to myself.

1 hour ago, DonAwesome said:

I believe in life you get what you put into it. Put in positive and you will get positive results. So I am always trying to do the right thing. Be the best man I can be for myself and for others.

I wish there were more people who think like this. 

It will be great to meet you in-game and so cheerio for now and enjoy the wait!