Theo 'ZEUS' Hunt

First Name: Theo

Last Name: Hunt

Alias/Nickname: ZEUS 

Country/City: London, UK

Height: 6FT1

Weight: 165 pounds

Body Type: Athletic

Attire: Black Tshirt, Black Jeans, Black Cap [Day Clothes] // Black Suit, Black Gloves, Red Tie, Black Shoes, Gun Holsters [Night Clothes]

Jobs: Mechanic, Hitman/Sicario, Gambler

Car: Nissan GTR R35 Modded and Tuned

Eye Colour: Light Brown

Race: Mixed

Tattoos: 杀手的生命只有生活 on my back. Translation: Sicario Life, Only Life

Hobbies: Drag Racing, Drifting, Parkour, Photography, Exploring Abandoned Buildings

Life Story:

Childhood

Theo Hunt was born September 7th, 1997 in Manchester England.

Theo didn't have parents and was constatnly surrounded by drugs and violence

Theo was bought up by his uncle in an area where thugs ruled and the law seemed like fiction

Theo's nickname "ZEUS" was given to him by his uncle because Theo used to love thunder and Zeus is the God of Thunder

Theo and his uncle used to go to car shows a few times a week, they were very close and Theo looked up to his uncle

Theo's Uncle was hit by stray bullet one night and after this he was sent to live with his auntie in London

Teenager

At 18 Theo moved out with very little money and no real sense of direction

Theo jumped from job to job and had to sell drugs on the side just to pay rent

One day Theo heard news that his Uncle had died, he fell into a terrible state and started to gamble

Soon after Theo started to gamble he was in a lot of debt so he fled London at age 19

Now

Now at aged 19 Theo has a stable job as a Mechanic in a nice town 

He has a 1 bedroom apartment in the city and owns a sports car

Cars come first with Theo 

Theo is still contacted by some of his debtors and is a Independant Hired Killer or Sicario as they in spanish

Theo isn't reckless and only those who have done wrong get dealt with, his only rule; no children or political figures

Theo's Personality & Routine

Theo Hunt is an adrenaline junkie who will drag race police, not take sh*t from anyone and makes all his decisions on his own

He cares mainly about himself and his Nissan GTR, he has friends but they can be a too lound and open and Theo likes to keep a low profile

Theo wants to get 2 big dogs, one wolf dog and one german sheperd

He will call his wolf dog Ares and his German Sheperd Apollo

Theo's routine consists of waking up

Walking to Moe's diner

Taking a drive to clear his mind before work

Working at the garage

Then he will find who he is supossed to kill that night and shadow him for a while before dealing with him

After this Theo will go and explore somewhere new, take a long drive or meet up with some friends to clear his mind...if only his friends knew

Theo's Quote: When you are paid to kill people taking a long drive can clear your conscience like *snaps fingers* that. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 1

An interesting RP story, seems like you've put a decent amount of time into it. A twist from the normal RP format most members do. 

Also, love the GIF at the end. One of my personal favorite movies of all time. One of Robert De Niro's best.

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

On 12/4/2016 at 0:37 AM, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

An interesting RP story, seems like you've put a decent amount of time into it. A twist from the normal RP format most members do. 

Also, love the GIF at the end. One of my personal favorite movies of all time. One of Robert De Niro's best. 

Glad you enjoyed, just something I whipped up while listening to the shi**y music my neighbours are playing lol. I loved Taxi Driver and tbh I still rewatch clips of it everyday. I felt the gif fit well too because I talked about clearing my conscience by taking drives.

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 1