QuannTann

Good evening folks!

Greetings ladies and gentlemen of the Identity community!

My name is QuannTann (I will be known as 'Quansian Attachi in game), I'm an opportunistic seventeen year old looking for something to put my time into until I depart for college! Which brings me here and after some intense google searching, as well as some prime time on Youtube, I came across this little gem of a game. After watching some videos showing off the interior of a 'player house' invoked me to look more into it, and so I end up here on these forums. Which after reading through some of the 'careers' on the forum provoked me to make an account and join in on the fun! The one forum that truly sparked my interest was of course 'The Precinct'; Being as I do want to spend some time as a cop in the later years of my life and that I love to play games and roleplay as law enforcement, as it brings me a sense of satisfaction knowing that I was able to help someone by stopping another person from committing some heinous act against them, or against the public as a whole. Concluding, I can't wait to meet yall in the game and I truly look forward to the release of this game as well as looking forward to spending some time exploring and chatting with the community! Have a great day yall!

Welcome @QuannTann!

I'm glad you found these forums, as they are an excellent source of knowledge and fun. You seem well educated, why not try join The Gentlemen's Club? Enjoy your stay here on the forums, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. :) 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Welcome @QuannTann!

I'm glad you found these forums, as they are an excellent source of knowledge and fun. You seem well educated, why not try join The Gentlemen's Club? Enjoy your stay here on the forums, and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. :) 

Thank you, sir! Might I say that I will look into The Gentlemen's Club; As well as give you my thanks for such an offer!

• Like 1