Sign in to follow this  
Bryan223

Can we please get Identity on Console?

I Know they've said they're not releasing identity on Console but they definitely should. I'm only making this post so the developers might see. Please give us console players this wonderful game I'll buy the biggest copy of the game if it came out on Console. This is a game next gen consoles need! You could do the preview program on xbox one it's pretty much for beta games, people pay for it then is goes full game and it gets achievements and all the final touches. Please Asylum, think of us console gamers. :)

• Like 3

They said they might after pc release, which I think is fair as I think they should focus on their original before releasing to consoles. Bare in mind moderation of rule breakers.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bryan223 said:

I Know they've said they're not releasing identity on Console but they definitely should. I'm only making this post so the developers might see. Please give us console players this wonderful game I'll buy the biggest copy of the game if it came out on Console. This is a game next gen consoles need! You could do the preview program on xbox one it's pretty much for beta games, people pay for it then is goes full game and it gets achievements and all the final touches. Please Asylum, think of us console gamers. :)

Right, yes its a no to consoles and many disappointments on that answer unfortunately. @jremi They didn't say might after the pc release, but they said "They might look into console porting after pc release but no promises". 

There are many flaws of this game being done for consoles as well firstly the controls, there a lot of them and so it will be hard to fit all on the controller unless they tone stuff down. 

Also the console servers will not be able to handle sooo many players on one server, and it will be crazy as because the trolls will ruin the roleplay, and how will anyone be able to manage laws and things if you get put on random servers? There also will have to be AI on the console version because you won't be able to have many of the great things controlled by players. 

(Ps: I have nothing against the console porting, I just look at the facts to everything and how it effects things.)

Edited by JamesLuck01