Sign in to follow this  
Kirkthegameryt

Police Information (A few questions)

Hello, My name is KirkTheGamerYT (I will be known as Kirk Sanchez when the game launches), and I have a few questions about the Police Department here at Identity.

Questions:

I. Will there be an application process, or will players be able to join into the Police Department?

II. As an Officer, are we allowed to have a "brother" or "sister", which will be an alternate identity for players when not on-duty, or will players not be able to commit crimes while in the police force?

III. Will there be a player database, like in the A3L Community known as Life Studios, where player's criminal history will be stored, and if so, will it be in-game, or an external website?

IV. How does the promotion system work? Will players be chosen by higher-ups to be promoted if they do a good job, or are promotions automatic?

Thank you for reading and answering my questions about this game, and I will see you in the servers!

Best Regards,

KirkTheGamerYT

This is just what I would think:

I : Yes, I'd imagine an "academy" of sorts every so often.

II : Id say no, but officers being able to go off duty. Corruption within police is something I'd like to know how the moderators would go about.

III : I'd imagine after a player has been arrested, it would log it on the server, so whenever another officer checks his name it would show his previous arrests.

IV : I personally would hope and think it would be through high ranks or Field Training Officers that would promote them after they have been recognised. Having different stations as I'd also think they would and having different FTOs and other officers stationed to a specific station would be best and fairest way to be recognised. Having 50-100 officers on a server under supervision of 10 FTOs wouldn't really work.

but as I said, this is what I THINK would the route they'd went for.

For the first question it was said that you'll get a small tutorial on public servers to ensure you know everything you need to know. However in private servers I can see people having to go over an application, microphone check, examination and other things to get into a department.

No clue for question II and III.

Question four however, in public servers will work on activity and several higher ranks who will have power to promote people. In private servers there will be more rules related to this. Hopefully there will be a system that allows us to 'upvote' officers who needs promotions because they're doing good work.