Daniyil

Hello, Identity Community!

Hello everyone! My name is Daniyil, and I'm a Canadian. Let me start by saying that I'm extremely hyped for this game. I've went through countless DarkRP, PERP, and CityRP servers on Garry's Mod, but none of them are as amazing as what this game shows itself to be! I hope that this game lives up to the expectations, because I've only been able to dream about something like this until I discovered the game about an hour ago. Here's some information about me!

- I am a high school student

- I speak fluent English and Russian, and somewhat Ukrainian.

- Been playing video games since I was 4 years old.

- I do parkour (I know)

- I'm into history and politics.

Also, I have a couple questions that were flowing through my head when I was watching videos about this game.

- Is there going to be anything preventing people from making completely unrealistic characters, and things like breaking traffic laws? Will there be a driving license system? The cops obviously won't always be around.

- Are there going to be NPC pedestrians and traffic? 

- Is there going to be an unarmed combat system, or just simple punching and blocking?

- Could there possibly be a simple climbing system? Like just climbing over fences?

- How far into development is this game?

Thank you so much for reading! I'm looking forward to seeing you all in-game!

Edited by Daniyil
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to the community!

1 hour ago, Daniyil said:

Is there going to be anything preventing people from making completely unrealistic characters

No, but maybe explain more of what you mean. Also they will make it so if its possible in real life then the character s possible in the game.

and things like breaking traffic laws?

This is apart of real life, the player made police force can issue fines and with tickets and maybe could take you to court.

Will there be a driving license system?

You will be able to drive like in real life, with or without it. Pretty much if you get caught without one then you will maybe get fined, arrested/ ticketed and also taken to court.

Are there going to be NPC pedestrians and traffic? 

No, this is a completely player driven game.

Is there going to be an unarmed combat system, or just simple punching and blocking?

I think its going to be just a simple punching / blocking system, not very in depth as thats not what the game is about.

Could there possibly be a simple climbing system? Like just climbing over fences?

Most likely, yes but only at a small height.

How far into development is this game?

The game is nearly 2 years into development and is maybe a year away from the beta but will have 3 small standalone module of the game before that. The game hopefully will be out by January 2018 but no official date yet.

Also hope to see you in-game and enjoy the wait.

Hey! 

8 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, but maybe explain more of what you mean. Also they will make it so if its possible in real life then the character s possible in the game.

What I meant for that is something like this Fallout-4-why-god-why.jpg

People making completely immersion-breaking characters.

Thanks for replying! Can't wait for the game to come out!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Danyil! I hope you enjoy your time here. There are many threads and topics here. Criminals, Law enforcement, and even ordinary citizens roam these forums. Gangs, politics and law enforcement are only a few of the many topics that are discussed here. Enjoy. :)

Edited by DROSE
  • Like 1