Samuel_Tsai

About me, Samuel Tsai

Hello reader!

Little introduction

I'm Samuel Tsai, I'll be RPing under that name, and am 21 years old. I currently live in belgium, in the provence of Antwerpen. I've been part of the roleplay community for a little over 5 years now and never regretted a single day of it! My main server is Los Santos Roleplay in San Andreas Multiplayer where I used to be an LSPD Sergeant and part of the police department for over 2 years. I currently work at 112, better known as the european emergency number. I'm in my last step of becoming a belgium police officer and waiting for my academy to kick off. I have a girlfriend of 22 and we love food, specially sushi.

Roleplay Goals

My current goal is to join a pretty big server, either private or public, and assist them in building a community and decent department. Also offer a good roleplay eviroment and community too those who start their roleplay here in Identity.

Frequently Asked Questions

Shoot your question, I will answer with no holding back! If you ask a decent question I'll add you here and give you ethernal fame in my topic!

Hello Samuel, welcome to the identity community! 

Nice to meet you and hopefully we will meet in-game.

Edited by JamesLuck01