Sign in to follow this  
ZiinKKun

Will there be board games?

Hello, I am been following this game for a while now. Can't wait for it's release. Anyhow, I have a question in my mind that I would love a lot. 
I am a fan of board games, both in real and in-general. 

Cards? Chess? Air hockey? 
Will all these be included? 

Personally, I think 8-pool would be tons of fun! 
It should be available at Pubs which is pretty cheap to play, you should also be able to buy a 8-pool table to your own house (Which obviously is more expensive). 
Would also be awesome to have an option to bet money, if you play with friends etc. 

Adding more stuff to your own apartment and house makes things more fun when hanging out with friends, there is already a TV, radio. And of course a very well made customization for your house. But I think adding boards games would make things a lot fun!

Just chill around in your own house and play 8-pool, chess or even air hockey, and to bet money which makes things even more exciting!
Thank you so much for developing this game, Asylum Entertainment. This game could have huge potential and if it succeeds it will be blast!  

This is a game I've always wanted and I hope you keep on going, anyways, I would highly appreciate answers if they have answered this question before, thanks again!

5 minutes ago, ZiinKKun said:

Hello, I am been following this game for a while now. Can't wait for it's release. Anyhow, I have a question in my mind that I would love a lot. 
I am a fan of board games, both in real and in-general. 

Cards? Chess? Air hockey? 
Will all these be included? 

Personally, I think 8-pool would be tons of fun! 
It should be available at Pubs which is pretty cheap to play, you should also be able to buy a 8-pool table to your own house (Which obviously is more expensive). 
Would also be awesome to have an option to bet money, if you play with friends etc. 

Adding more stuff to your own apartment and house makes things more fun when hanging out with friends, there is already a TV, radio. And of course a very well made customization for your house. But I think adding boards games would make things a lot fun!

Just chill around in your own house and play 8-pool, chess or even air hockey, and to bet money which makes things even more exciting!
Thank you so much for developing this game, Asylum Entertainment. This game could have huge potential and if it succeeds it will be blast!  

This is a game I've always wanted and I hope you keep on going, anyways, I would highly appreciate answers if they have answered this question before, thanks again!

Yes there will be board games, Chess is one you will see pretty early on in the game's development and more will be added. Not sure if 8-ball pool can be added, but I'd love to see it too! :)

I could see and definitely would love to see traditional board games being implemented like chess, checkers, and cards. But I think it'll stop around there. We are very unlikely to see games like monopoly or sorry as those are owned by a company. A game you may like is tabletop simulator. Take a look at it :P

2 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Yes there will be board games, Chess is one you will see pretty early on in the game's development and more will be added. Not sure if 8-ball pool can be added, but I'd love to see it too! :)

Thank you for your reply! 
Me too, I think it would be an awesome feature. 

4 minutes ago, ZiinKKun said:

Thank you for your reply! 
Me too, I think it would be an awesome feature. 

You're welcome! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maiconi said:

I could see and definitely would love to see traditional board games being implemented like chess, checkers, and cards. But I think it'll stop around there. We are very unlikely to see games like monopoly or sorry as those are owned by a company. A game you may like is tabletop simulator. Take a look at it :P

I own that game already on Steam, and It is amazing. I think board games would be a fun thing to do when bored and generally making things fun out of just a board game.

On 1 December 2016 at 2:31 PM, HairyGrenade said:

I think pool or snooker will be possible to be honest. I don't think they'll find it difficult if they are able to have the literal freedom aspect.