TaurusBlood

Having a Navy carreer?

I gave this some thought and having a Navy might be really cool to deal with smuggling drug lords or pirates. Wearing a uniform and earning your ranks and awards would be something I would really love to do.

US-Navy-Wedding-in-Nelson-22.jpg

Having any type of military career would be good, even possibilities to become part of the national guard would be cool.

9 hours ago, TaurusBlood said:

I gave this some thought and having a Navy might be really cool to deal with smuggling drug lords or pirates. Wearing a uniform and earning your ranks and awards would be something I would really love to do.

US-Navy-Wedding-in-Nelson-22.jpg

no military at all will be in this game like @Fakeout said above.

That really sucks being prior military I would love to have that in this game. Why wont there be military or at the very least National Guard?

42 minutes ago, Gefergrut said:

That really sucks being prior military I would love to have that in this game. Why wont there be military or at the very least National Guard?

The only reason I think for not featuring military is because there will never be any kind of war or situations which would need them.

1 hour ago, Ubbe said:

The only reason I think for not featuring military is because there will never be any kind of war or situations which would need them.

I understand that but for this game to have the name "Identity" that's a big part of many Identities in the world. Being military, Also just because there might not be a war or situation that needs them there are traits and skills to be successful in the military that the game could use.

I suppose being that there's not gonna be any military whatsoever that that'd include the Coastguard? 

But anyhow, @TaurusBlood if you are interested in earning ranks and wearing a uniform, might I entice you to join the ranks of the Identity Law enforcement?

I don't know if there's going to be boats in the game, although that would be cool, but if there was I'm convinced that the Police would have either a full department (If the game is set truly on an island, I could see the need for a Maritime Division or Department) devoted to patrolling the waters, or it may just have the water patrol be a part of the Department of Operations!

Just food for thought anyhow! :) 

082610-boat-300.jpg

Ehh well have fun with the game not for me. I love law enforcement but not having military is a big disappointment.

5 minutes ago, Gefergrut said:

Ehh well have fun with the game not for me. I love law enforcement but not having military is a big disappointment.

Oh well, sorry to see you leave friend. :( 

Though if I may make a suggestion, perhaps try Arma 3 or Arma 2 they're both all about military simulation. Plus there's server's that are completely dedicated to being 'Life.'  I believe (I only have Arma ,2 so I cannot say for 3) that there are servers that even have both Military and Police forces active at the same time.

27 minutes ago, QuannTann said:

Oh well, sorry to see you leave friend. :( 

Though if I may make a suggestion, perhaps try Arma 3 or Arma 2 they're both all about military simulation. Plus there's server's that are completely dedicated to being 'Life.'  I believe (I only have Arma ,2 so I cannot say for 3) that there are servers that even have both Military and Police forces active at the same time.

yes I have tried them and still play just this was something nice and fresh. Again just disappointed you guys have been great thanks for the chat.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Some of us wish to relive our tour of duty through video games, and while I personally don't fit into that category, I'd probably find it fun if there was a game that recreated some of the hijinks I found myself in while on shore leave :)

Don't get me wrong I'd love to have military, or a place to do military training. And I'm sure if enough people showed their interest in it, the developers would consider adding it.