Sign in to follow this  
heathington

Violence/Rating?

I was just wondering if they'd be any rules set by you, or the users (if it is possible, I don't know if the servers are privatised or official or both?) would place limitations on RP. I want to play a closet cannibal and lock guys in my cellar for later consumption. I know it's fucked up, but in the end, games are to take out frustrations and eh why the fuck not you know xD I'll probably play music as well, bit of hunting, maybe some organised crime here and there, I just want to know if I can molest my victims before I'm done with them. Cheers! :D

• Like 1

They said some areas can be violent and uncontrolled but I dunno if cannabilism, rape and terrioism is gonna be available but it would help with "immersion"

On 30/11/2016 at 7:14 PM, looper1235 said:

They said some areas can be violent and uncontrolled but I dunno if cannabilism, rape and terrioism is gonna be available but it would help with "immersion"

i highly doubt they'll add rape to help with 'immersion' or any other factor. They want to achieve a world run by players, fulfilling most of the positions of the world. However, i don't think 'Rapist' is a needed, or desired, role. there will be murder but after that i say it'll have to be acted out in RP.