Sign in to follow this  
Raja

Firearm malfunctions

Question

Is it a possibility?

Would really be interesting but i understand from a developers view some things are more difficult to recreate.

3 answers to this question

They said on twitter that the more a gun wears down, the higher chance it will have of jamming, the reason for that is they don't want people hoarding the same guns, they want them to be cycled out and having to keep on being made. Personally I like this idea because it will stop people hoarding every gun they get, if they use it, eventually it will be unreliable due to jamming.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Please make sure you ask questions like this in the correct forum thread. Like ideas & suggestions. As far as weapon malfunctions go, I don't think they have implemented that yet. I could be wrong though. 

i apologize it was more of a question than a idea. i tried to search to see if anyone else had asked but none that i could find.

11 hours ago, Buckets said:

They said on twitter that the more a gun wears down, the higher chance it will have of jamming, the reason for that is they don't want people hoarding the same guns, they want them to be cycled out and having to keep on being made. Personally I like this idea because it will stop people hoarding every gun they get, if they use it, eventually it will be unreliable due to jamming.

Exactly what i was looking for :) thank you

• Like 1

Please make sure you ask questions like this in the correct forum thread. Like ideas & suggestions. As far as weapon malfunctions go, I don't think they have implemented that yet. I could be wrong though. 

• Like 1