Sign in to follow this  
Buckets

What will you do?

While we wait for the vid I was wondering what's everyone's plans are when the game comes out, I know there's roleplay threads already but I'm talking about features that are actually in the game, I think it'd be interesting to see other people's ideas they have when they start.

For me, probably in the beginning I will try to grind and make money off of small time jobs, and try to work my way up to maybe an apartment/car. Once I do that I've always wanted to be a gun dealer but on other roleplay type servers that I play on like SAMP/Arma servers, they don't have the features for it. Not sure how getting ahold of guns works illegally but I REALLY hope there's some way of manufacturing/creating them, because buying them from an NPC is boring. I heard there's a black market NPC that is randomly located on the map that you can put illegal items up for people to see and buy. If you're able to manufacture/craft guns I'd invest in doing that and try and sell them on the black market, or even do personal gun deals with gangs/anyone in need would be fun too.

Who knows if I actually make good profit I could buy a warehouse which I heard you can store items like weapons in there, I could have a huge storage of weapons ready to sell to any large gang or customer that wants it. I just think it'd be fun getting into crazy shit like meeting up for a gun deal and they try backstabbing you, all the action comes from the players so I think stuff like that would be fun to do. Even getting people behind me to help with the gun business and make a lot of money.

Again, I've seen some threads with roleplay on their companies/gangs they already have, but I was wondering about with the knowledge of in game features they already talked about, what are your plans when it starts.

Edited by Buckets

3 hours ago, Buckets said:

While we wait for the vid I was wondering what's everyone's plans are when the game comes out, I know there's roleplay threads already but I'm talking about features that are actually in the game, I think it'd be interesting to see other people's ideas they have when they start.

For me, probably in the beginning I will try to grind and make money off of small time jobs, and try to work my way up to maybe an apartment/car. Once I do that I've always wanted to be a gun dealer but on other roleplay type servers that I play on like SAMP/Arma servers, they don't have the features for it. Not sure how getting ahold of guns works illegally but I REALLY hope there's some way of manufacturing/creating them, because buying them from an NPC is boring. I heard there's a black market NPC that is randomly located on the map that you can put illegal items up for people to see and buy. If you're able to manufacture/craft guns I'd invest in doing that and try and sell them on the black market, or even do personal gun deals with gangs/anyone in need would be fun too.

Who knows if I actually make good profit I could buy a warehouse which I heard you can store items like weapons in there, I could have a huge storage of weapons ready to sell to any large gang or customer that wants it. I just think it'd be fun getting into crazy shit like meeting up for a gun deal and they try backstabbing you, all the action comes from the players so I think stuff like that would be fun to do. Even getting people behind me to help with the gun business and make a lot of money.

Again, I've seen some threads with roleplay on their companies/gangs they already have, but I was wondering about with the knowledge of in game features they already talked about, what are your plans when it starts.

They have said already that you will be able to manufacture guns and such, here is a player company which is ready for that business Donaldson & Guns also I am sure @AndrewDonaldson will be able to fill you in more about this stuff/ section of systems if the developers have made the info public.

• Like 1

Hey @Buckets,

So I personally wish to manufacturer weapons, just like you. I have done extensive research, and if you check my forum post at Donaldson & Guns, you will see all the weapons that have been confirmed. The Devs mentioned that weapon manufacturer is a game mechanic that will be implemented, but it will not be easy getting your hands on firearms. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me and I will see if I can answer them. 

Thanks for tagging me in this @JamesLuck01 <3

• Like 2

What will you do? Tough one to answer beyond 'we'll be running a server' really. With such scant details available it's almost impossible to work out most of what will be needed. Political system, Emergency Services etc etc are all going to need more information from Asylum before we can actually begin advertising for the roles we'll be needing, or finalize the types of systems we'll want.

• Like 1

@Jinx

The manufacturer business has already been confirmed. But also, we make these businesses on the forums for the enjoyment of it, not for its seriousness. Although I do want to be a manufacturer, I made Donaldson & Guns for fun. But you are right about needing more information from Asylum. 

• Like 1