Sign in to follow this  
Fakeout

News agency or newspaper

How will we be able to keep track of all the current events going on in identity? Someone needs to hold the citizens accountable? It would be cool to login and grab a daily newspaper or watch a video detailing what big events have taken place in the world. I dont know if they have talked about this yet so don't come and tell me  "they already talked about that" haha

• Like 2

Yeh I'd love to be able to read an ingame newspaper by the fire in our clubhouse. Maybe there could be moderated player made input and also each update of the game, there could be a page containing the changelog that you can read in game.

• Like 2

Yeah definitely would like to see user input on newspaper that would open an entirely new career for a news agency whos main purpose is to capture the news. They'd make money off how many papers they sold 

• Like 1

I'd really like this idea as that's pretty much exactly what my character would go for considering her background. As long as it was moderated it would be a nice little addition if players could. Would make identity feel more alive and player driven for sure. Picking it up and knowing that another player actually wrote those news columns would just add another layer to the game.

• Like 2

Or better yet, maybe just a TV news channel. I doubt players would put in the time to create a newspaper. Although I do want to see newspapers. It would really give the world an 'alive' feeling. 

• Like 2