Cdeb123

More Realistic??

I have a couple ideas for Identity okay so lets say your at home just went out to your driveway or garage to get into your car (new car) and you have your keys in your inventory so before you walk up to it you look down to your pant pockets and you click on the right one (optional) then you grab your keys then press unlock on your keyfob then walk up to the door and click on that then it opens so your car is unlocked then you slide into the car (key still in hand) you insert it into the ignition and started the car up. then you pull into your destination and put it in park. then grab the key out of the ignition and step out then press lock and BEEP BEEP (locked) there you go.

You do the same for all vehicles but all are different 

most vehicles will not have a keyfob (older models) 

You can fill up your car at the gas station by inserting in a card or money to the pump then press the kind of gas you want and there you go.

Hooking up trailers is easy you just have to have a hook on the back of your truck or Suv and there you go put it on 

Nobody can enter your car if it is locked unless the really want to and break the glass or something. but alarm will go off.

My vehicles?? I will own a Ford F-150 2017 (customized)  

My job?? I will be a part-time gas station worker and a police officer.

Lets just summarize this up I want the game to be so realistic in all places