GeneSmith

Building Customization

While I understand that it's most likely not to be implemented, what if we could buy a building and fully customize the inside and outside with decorations. Say if I wanted to purchase a building for my clothing store I could put windows to view the suits and then change the flooring, wall color, ceiling and just make it overall fit to my style. And possibly in the future implement a system to buy plots of land and build up from nothing. And just to make it easier. Just make pre made set pieces for players to make it more friendly. Just a thought, but being able to build my own building or fully customize a pre existing one sounds awesome.

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

While I understand that it's most likely not to be implemented, what if we could buy a building and fully customize the inside and outside with decorations. Say if I wanted to purchase a building for my clothing store I could put windows to view the suits and then change the flooring, wall color, ceiling and just make it overall fit to my style. And possibly in the future implement a system to buy plots of land and build up from nothing. And just to make it easier. Just make pre made set pieces for players to make it more friendly. Just a thought, but being able to build my own building or fully customize a pre existing one sounds awesome.

I love this idea, but I sadly no as you do too know its not going to happen at any stage unless done as a dlc sort of content in the far future of the game. I would be so happy if it was like it. You can't customise the outside of the buildings but the inside you can really xtensively they say. I don't think as extensively as your lovely suggestion/ idea unfortunate it is!

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I love this idea, but I sadly no as you do too know its not going to happen at any stage unless done as a dlc sort of content in the far future of the game. I would be so happy if it was like it. You can't customise the outside of the buildings but the inside you can really xtensively they say. I don't think as extensively as your lovely suggestion/ idea unfortunate it is!

I was really thinking that it could be as part of a DLC Map Expansion that's limited to only the new part but it was just a thought. But hopefully the interior is really good and extensive like you say. My business will look so good if that's the case!

• Like 1