Fakeout

Balancing suggestions

I think it would suck for a person like me who will actually work instead of a whole entire life of crime. Iv'e got a company and i'm looking for workers and I want to give them good benefits and etc. If a rich person say someone who runs a huge criminal enterprise makes millions from siting on his ass all day, but here I am making maybe close to his but iv'e put blood and sweat into my company. Why do I have to get taxed as much as someone who sat on their ass? 

And as my company will be a trucking company, i'll hate to see random people come up and kill me or one of the drivers just cuz, ya know, it's a game and whatever. 

• Like 2

Good point @Hanshi-Toshiro but hopefully the developers are able to put a lot of checks in place to make a life of crime not as easy as it sounds, and also as tough as a career as a truck driving company. I mean think about it as a criminal your lifespan will most likely be alot shorter like it is in real life. You will usually have a target on your backs whether it be from the cops or rival organizations. So therefore just like your going to have alot of obstacles I think they will too. Those who are choosing the life of crime immediately I think are watching too much breaking bad and scarface and think its gonna be all thrills and riches, but I think not I'd rather earn my money the legit way that way I can sleep at night without having to have one eye open.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

Good point @Hanshi-Toshiro but hopefully the developers are able to put a lot of checks in place to make a life of crime not as easy as it sounds, and also as tough as a career as a truck driving company. I mean think about it as a criminal your lifespan will most likely be alot shorter like it is in real life. You will usually have a target on your backs whether it be from the cops or rival organizations. So therefore just like your going to have alot of obstacles I think they will too. Those who are choosing the life of crime immediately I think are watching too much breaking bad and scarface and think its gonna be all thrills and riches, but I think not I'd rather earn my money the legit way that way I can sleep at night without having to have one eye open.

Exactly. Said very well my freind.