Sign in to follow this  
nightpenguin

Corporations

I think that it would be a cool idea to be able to start your own technology corporations, from hardware (dell, intel, amd) to software (microsoft, linux, vmware, etc.) all the way to ISP's (comcast, cox, charter, at&t). I think that it would be a cool inside gateway for people to start anything that they want in game. Make it where people can own data centers, and can possible host other peoples websites (coded in html, css, php, etc.) so people can make websites for their in game corporations, or for their side jobs, i think that going with this route could open a lot of career opportunities in the game of Identity.

On 17/11/2016 at 1:33 AM, nightpenguin said:

I think that it would be a cool idea to be able to start your own technology corporations, from hardware (dell, intel, amd) to software (microsoft, linux, vmware, etc.) all the way to ISP's (comcast, cox, charter, at&t). I think that it would be a cool inside gateway for people to start anything that they want in game. Make it where people can own data centers, and can possible host other peoples websites (coded in html, css, php, etc.) so people can make websites for their in game corporations, or for their side jobs, i think that going with this route could open a lot of career opportunities in the game of Identity.

its cool but my opinion is that it wont happen that in-depth either way. I know that there is a intranet but people asked about extra stuff other than the basics and the devs said it will just be simple as far as i know. Also they won't add things they think a lot of people will do as because its pointless time on developing it and then no one or only a couple do it so they are doing the things they know people will definitely be interested in and will do for long periods.

• Like 1