Sign in to follow this  
Bushido0

Car Manufacturing

I was wondering to what extent player car manufacturing will be in Identity, will I be able to build cars from the ground up in a factory making my own unique car models for sale as a car manufacturing entrepreneur, put my company logo on it and sell it to other players in the game and effectively take over the business, or will we be limited to trading, buying and selling specific cars that are already in the game but will not be able to build our own ?

If there is a car building and manufacturing mechanic in the game, how does it work ?

I imagine the game has a bunch of parts that do different things and have different stats and maybe you just put them together and make a car out of them, or maybe players might even be able to make their own parts (performance and cosmetic) and sell them to car manufacturers to put into cars that they build.

Is any of this in Identity so far, if so to what extent ?

-Bushido

Edited by Bushido0
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bushido0 said:

I was wondering to what extent player car manufacturing will be in Identity, will I be able to build cars from the ground up in a factory making my own unique car models for sale as a car manufacturing entrepreneur, put my company logo on it and sell it to other players in the game and effectively take over the business, or will we be limited to trading, buying and selling specific cars that are already in the game but will not be able to build our own ?

If there is a car building and manufacturing mechanic in the game, how does it work ?

I imagine the game has a bunch of parts that do different things and have different stats and maybe you just put them together and make a car out of them, or maybe players might even be able to make their own parts (performance and cosmetic) and sell them to car manufacturers to put into cars that they build.

Is any of this in Identity so far, if so to what extent ?

-Bushido

Nice idea, would be cool but I doubt we will have it. Most likely will get limited stuff. I am not sure as the devs have not told us how/ what will happen with cars until they start working on them after the first 2 modules are out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Nice idea, would be cool but I doubt we will have it. Most likely will get limited stuff. I am not sure as the devs have not told us how/ what will happen with cars until they start working on them after the first 2 modules are out.

Thanks for the reply, I thought it'd be a fun thing for the trucking aspect of the game as well, to deliver car parts to manufacturers.

Yeah something to repair cars at least like my summer car would be FUCKING AWESOME (Excuse the language) Like adjusting carburetors and the wheels so everything works right and replacing parts in cars an things, and making sure that having a mechanic doing it is more expensive so it gives people reason to do it. As well as changing brake and clutch fluid and coolant it would be so awesome xD