Vince

Australian Organised Crime Commission

This is a call to all gang leaders who intend to operate on the Oceania (Australia, NZ, Fiji, PNG, etc) server.

I've established a board of directors, so to speak, for all of Oceania's gang leaders, and I invite you to join and participate. Whether your organisation is a cartel, a street-gang, or a crime family like my own, we actively encourage you to make contact.

The point of The Commission, as it will be known, is to settle disputes, share political and legal assets (such as corrupt politicians and police) and make sure that everybody is making money rather than being at each other's throats.

The Commission will be mutually beneficial, meaning everybody with a seat (position) will have far more opportunities for financial gain open to them. There are no downsides to joining, so send me a private message and we can discuss. Don't express your interest in a response here - one of our main principles is secrecy.

Organisations not on the Commission will not be recognised, and therefore have no claim to territory or help.

If you aren't the boss of an Oceania-based gang and would simply like to establish good relations, or have a potential business plan, feel free to make contact anyway.

• Like 1