Sign in to follow this  
Kendorian

Kendorian reporting for duty

Hi everybody!

In an world of endless possibilities, what do I want to become? It's the first time a game makes me ask a question where I don't have a clear answer to. I want to be everything!!!

I'm soooooo looking forward to Identity! I was so estatic with the update mail earlier this week, and as proposed in that same mail, I'm going to be around on this forum for a while :). Can't wait for the in game footage next month! 

#waytooexcited 

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait for this dream come true game for most of us. If you do wish to try everything, maybe choose one thing to start with and work your way around the different areas in-game, this way you get to do / try everything and then you can go to the one which you want to stay as for a longer period of time. Don't forget there is most probably going to be that you can have 2 characters or more at a time and so you could try different areas simultaneously. Well Good Luck and hope to see you in the future. Enjoy!

Please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions. 2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait for this dream come true game for most of us. If you do wish to try everything, maybe choose one thing to start with and work your way around the different areas in-game, this way you get to do / try everything and then you can go to the one which you want to stay as for a longer period of time. Don't forget there is most probably going to be that you can have 2 characters or more at a time and so you could try different areas simultaneously. Well Good Luck and hope to see you in the future. Enjoy!

Please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions. 2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

spot on, mate. ;p

Great to have you here all ready to go with the Town Square. Hope to see you around!

• Like 1