Henry_Taylor

Western Roleplay

If you please would, make a small nice character background for the person you'll be playing as in this topic within this topic. So there's no clutter. The year is 1850 and it's set in all of Texas and Mexico with a small portion of Nevada and New Mexico. It's the Wild West. You may do what you please as long as it's within reason.

Please no going out of character or harassing other characters. Not shooting somebody for no reason. Always try and talk to them.

Have fun guys!

• Like 2

Henry Smith was born and raised in a small farm in Texas. It was right on the border of Mexico so his father had to often fight if Banditos to make sure his family was safe.

After years of fighting Henry's father was killed and so was his mother. Henry was taken to Mexico and raised as an outlaw. He stole, killed and robbed people to survive.

Now he's on his own. Roaming the west.

--------------

*Henry rides on his horse into a small town. He hitches it at the saloon and walks in. Sitting at the bar, he takes off his hat and sets it on the counter. He orders one shot and drinks it.*

(Waiting for any response.)

Larry Gribbles was born on a town house in somerville texas. As a young child he would attend advanced school and work at his fathers general store. Once his father died at a surprising age of 75, he took over the store. At the store Larry sells almost everything; but his cigars from cuba and mexico are his best sellers. Most days he spends his time at the bookstore, the saloon and his store. He is also commonly seen at the local school sometimes teaching the kids.

But Larry has a different side to him. Growing up, in the woods he would shoot his friends fathers pistols that his freind stole. At the age of 12, the friends have semi-mastered the art of quick drawing. The young men would practice drawing their pistols at the sound of a bell, they would quickly draw their pistols and shoot the tin can off each others solders. Once he got bored of pistols (ironicly) he became interested in the "art" of sniping. He got a Whitworth rifle with a side mounted scope and began to snipe from long distances. He began to startle deer, boars and pigs just to get used to sniping when something is running. He would also sell the fresh meat at his store. 

-----------------

*The day is bright outside. Larry looks at the temperature dial on the wall, it's 74 degrees. Larry is standing outside of his store smoking a little cigar when he notices a man go into the saloon. He makes sure his pistol is in his inside pocket. While fixing his top hat he lights a match with his thumb nail for the fun of it*

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*Henry gets up and walks out of the saloon. As he does he bumps into a man smoking a cigar.*

"Can I help you? Fella?"

*Larry lifts the cigar out of his mouth*

"Can you help yourself, that's what the big man asks" 

*Larry keeps a straight face* 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

"Well if the big man wants to ask me he can come here himself. 

*Henry stares into the mans eyes with no remorse. He just looks on with a stern but straight face.*

*Larry notices the mans stare. He has no reaction. He rests his cigar in his mouth*

"He came here last night. The man with no name. Ahh so spooky" *He says with a muffle of the cigar in his mouth*

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

"Listen young gun. You got a lot of learning to do yet. You wanna keep learning? Because me and my six shooter can interrupt that really quick. And what the fuck are you talking about? What guy?"

*Larry smiles and chuckles. He takes his cigar out of his mouth*

"The man with no name. I don't know his name."

*He takes a puff of his cigar and blows out of his nose. He rests his cigar in his mouth and shows a grin* 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

Jonathan Lange 

No info is known on him. Just that he's a ruthless mercenary and a gun for hire.

---------------

*John rides his horse up to the two men. He looks down on them and raises his hat. The sun glowing off of him.*

"You me "Exodus". They call him that further up north. Have you heard the story of Exodus?"

*Larry rests his cigar in his fingers and lowers it*

"I am not Israeli, I have no bother in reading the Exodus."

*Larry spits his cigar beside his horse. He rests his body on the un-made porches frame.* 

*Gene looks down at the disrespect. He takes out his gun with lightning speed and aims it at the man.*

"Exodus is what they call him. Just cause you got fur on your lip don't mean you know shit. They call him Exodus because he's like a myth. We never see him.. Only what he's done."

*Gene pulls the pin back and looks at the man.*

"Eh.. You ain't worth the bullets."

*Larry smiles at the man. He moves his hand out rapidly to the right, which disrupts the man. He rapidly moves his arm in the air and puts on a stupid face. Larry, extremely slowly begins moves his hand over his coat pocket, all while smiling at the man.*

"You sure about that..... son?"

*He goes inside of his coat pocket faster than a deer on meth. He spins the pistol around both clockwise and counterclockwise and pulls the trigger of the already cocked pistol and blows the man's hat off*

*John smirks a little bit.*

"I sure as shit am, boy."

*John quickly pulls the pin down on his gun and shoots the mans gun out of his hand.*

"Now see, I could've killed ya. You could've killed me. We're all just trying to show that we got egos."

*John steps off his horse.*

"Names John. John Lange."

*Larry smirks. He grabs the pistol from his pants, spins it around counterclockwise and stuffs it into his coat pocket. Thanks god the man did not shoot his Colt Army edition.*

"Larry Gribble. Owner of this hither general store..... You smoke my dear freind?"

*Larry takes the pistol of the ground and cleans it off. Only minor damage*

*John picks up his hat and dusts it off.*

"My friend I thought you'd never ask. I seen that cigar and I knew it was gonna be a good day."

• Like 1

*He takes his little cigar box out of his pocket, pulls out a cigar and hands it towards the man. He lights a match that was previously in his hand with his thumb nail, and moves his hand towards the man; offering a light.*

"The finest in the land. Iv'e got many in the store from Mexico and Italy"

"No. Never bothered to go. For I do not bother to wander around seamlessly. Only for, well I cannot say."

*Larry takes hit hat off and lets his head breath*

"Well Exodus is down there. Him and I have met in multiple occasions. Don't go down to Mexico unless you're prepared to die."

*John kicks back and relaxes.*

*Larry lets out a loud chuckle*

"Exodus. Everything's a myth Let me tell you something, you're not a fine fellow man if you've took someones life for the fun of it. I'm prepared, see what a real man is when a mundane event occurs in his crossing. For fortitude can take someones mind away from death."

*He straightens out his posture, puts his hat back on, puts on a little manacle on; pulls out his golden pocket watch and checks the time. 2:30 pm*

"You're a young gun and son, let me tell you that Exodus is a man that will come here and wipe out our whole town. It's not just threat, it's a promise he's made to every person he's met."

*John leans back and takes a puff from his cigar.*