Airey

Inventory and realistic features

Okay first off I'd like to talk about the inventory I'd like to see a it off realism only carrying items witch can be seen unless hidden on the player body or  in a back pack or even an carry all or suitcase and also being able to transport these items in the boot of your car or maybe its that d.e.a.officer that Alost had you haha :) any ideas on this people ?

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:00 AM, Airey said:

Okay first off I'd like to talk about the inventory I'd like to see a it off realism only carrying items witch can be seen unless hidden on the player body or  in a back pack or even an carry all or suitcase and also being able to transport these items in the boot of your car or maybe its that d.e.a.officer that Alost had you haha :) any ideas on this people ?

It has been stated that, all weapons will be visible while on a player. That they can't be concealed. I'm sure this aspect ill follow over to other items. I mean if it's like your keys or phone, you'd expect that be in a pocket though.

• Like 2

Yea I think phone/tablet will go in your "pocket"(inventory) and such .. but if so that like weapons and large items will be visible. i do hope that the weapons can be holstered - long rife on back and pistol on a holster on your belt and maybe a licence to concealed carry under your shirt or jacket ?  I am also sure like a pistol will be able to be placed in a backpack. 

3 hours ago, RomeoEcho3 said:

Yea I think phone/tablet will go in your "pocket"(inventory) and such .. but if so that like weapons and large items will be visible. i do hope that the weapons can be holstered - long rife on back and pistol on a holster on your belt and maybe a licence to concealed carry under your shirt or jacket ?  I am also sure like a pistol will be able to be placed in a backpack. 

19 hours ago, Shypindive said:

It has been stated that, all weapons will be visible while on a player. That they can't be concealed. I'm sure this aspect ill follow over to other items. I mean if it's like your keys or phone, you'd expect that be in a pocket though.

Something cool would be if we would be able to hide the guns maybe in the passanger seat/ in the trunk to prevent cops for seing us with a big M16 in the middle of the city wile we are going to get something to buy in a store.

Somethinge else would be that we have a gunlocker in our Apartment, to actually store the gun in there and have a code to that locker and when opening we will be able to see the guns we have inside. So maybe/ you and your friend can take some guns from the locker and some ammunition. 

Edited by LittleVic
Adding/Removing text from my post.