Sign in to follow this  
Glueman

The Problem With Whitelisting...

I can see some problems with this near flawless game in the future, Like the fact that on official servers anybody can be a cop, that in my opinion is a bad call think about all the ten year old's that just get on and play as cop not knowing what to do, what ive found about Altis life or any life server is that the best ones have cops that rp, are mature and sound mature, strict white list system, and with the official servers i cant see how they would be able to moderate things like this and community servers will be the only truly playable servers. Also how will the police leveling work like how will they measure the amount of quality work for you to actually be promoted without whitelisting i could see someone just leaving their computer on to get time on as a cop to get the next rank. these are just some thoughts to ponder over please take them into consideration

On 20/09/2016 at 4:57 AM, Glueman said:

I can see some problems with this near flawless game in the future, Like the fact that on official servers anybody can be a cop, that in my opinion is a bad call think about all the ten year old's that just get on and play as cop not knowing what to do

This I can say that its pretty much true but I can say that the devs are making a tutorial which you have to go to a place like a university (tutorial being a video on what / how the career works etc.) So pretty much it tells the players what to do and that give them a qualification in the game which allows them to become that career. but if you don't do that then you cannot become the career.

My opinion on it is pretty much the same as yours and that's why I am going to be hosting my own community servers.

Edited by JamesLuck01

53 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This I can say that its pretty much true but I can say that the devs are making a tutorial which you have to go to a place like a university (tutorial being a video on what / how the career works etc.) So pretty much it tells the players what to do and that give them a qualification in the game which allows them to become that career. but if you don't do that then you cannot become the career.

My opinion on it is pretty much the same as yours and that's why I am going to be hosting my own community servers.

That's Awesome ill definitely join if you share the same ideals. I just hate the idea that anyone can hop on the biggest servers and just become a cop. 

Edited by Glueman

18 minutes ago, Glueman said:

That's Awesome ill definitely join if you share the same ideals. I just hate the idea that anyone can hop on the biggest servers and just become a cop. 

Yeah, I am pretty much sharing the same opinion about younger ages with being those careers.