Arky

New RP Thread #4

(I seen that the previous one wasn't getting any responses so I thought why not make a new one so people can start fresh if they really want to :))

*Jason walks into a liquor store in a sweater and shorts. He walks over to the counter and and sets down a ice cream bar.* 

"What's up Jason."

"Nothing man. Just trying to get back to the homestead."

"Yeah, I know that feeling."

*As the cashier is ringing up his stuff a man walks with a ski mask and pistol*

"Get on the ground!"

"Man, come on I just work here."

"Shut the fuck up and give me the money!"

*He looks at Jason* 

"You too beach bum!"

"Can I get my ice cream man?"

*He hits Jason with the back of his gun.*

"Ahh! Dude! That's like... Not cool man!"

*The man runs out of the store in a hurry. Jason gets up and looks at the man while he runs away.*

"I just wanted my ice cream man.."

• Like 1

Moira, quite involved in a Farmer's Digest magazine on the reading rack, witnesses the whole scene, frozen in place. 

"Are you okay?" then... "Where are the cops when you need 'em?" 

She moves to the store's window and peers out then turns to the men. 

"I hear crime is on the rise...Shame, too. I thought the new government was on top of it.."  

11 minutes ago, Clickerita said:

Moira, quite involved in a Farmer's Digest magazine on the reading rack, witnesses the whole scene, frozen in place. 

"Are you okay?" then... "Where are the cops when you need 'em?" 

She moves to the store's window and peers out then turns to the men. 

"I hear crime is on the rise...Shame, too. I thought the new government was on top of it.."  

*Jason leans against the counter and pinches his nose to stop the bleeding.*

"Who steals ice cream from a person who poses no threat? It's anarchy man.... I'm Jason, sorry this is how we had to meet." 

*Jason grabs another ice cream and places it on his broken nose*

13 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

*Bobby is sat next to his 1985 kx85 behind the building. He has no idea whats go on*

*Jason walks out with his nose dripping blood and his hair in a mess. He sits next to Bobby and reaches in his pocket and takes a hit of the joint that laid there.* 

"Can you believe this man? I got stuck up because of ice cream dude. Like.. What the fuck man."

*Jason leans his head back to stop the blood dripping.

Edited by Cornholio

*Roswell is speeding down the road in his ancient VW camper, big plumes of black smoke flowing out of the exhaust and some hippie Jesus music blaring out of the speakers. He stops out front of the shop and joins the two round the back of the shop*

"Hey dudes, i got your message about us smoking a joint and came as soon as i coul....yoooo....what happened to your face mannnn???" He says to Jason in a low and slow hippie voice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DJ_Roswell said:

*Roswell is speeding down the road in his ancient VW camper, big plumes of black smoke flowing out of the exhaust and some hippie Jesus music blaring out of the speakers. He stops out front of the shop and joins the two round the back of the shop*

"Hey dudes, i got your message about us smoking a joint and came as soon as i coul....yoooo....what happened to your face mannnn???" He says to Jason in a low and slow hippie voice.

*Jason passes the blunt to Roswell. And stand up*

Well, a guy just came at me right. He had a gun and took all the money from the store and then took my ice cream... You like.. Don't take a mans ice cream. Isn't that you know.. In the bible or something?"

*Jason wipes his nose as it stops dripping*

• Like 1

"Man thats in like the bible dude, never take another mans ice cream. Ice cream is the paradigm of western civilization"

*He hops on his bike*  

*Roswell takes a hit from the blunt and exhales slowly and says*

"ahhh...im sure its in there somewhere man..."

*Jason stretches his arms*

Are we going back to the trailer? Or are we going alien watching again? Because honestly I'll go back in and get some chips, I'm not sitting there for 9 hours while Roswell gets high and stares at the dash."

"Hey man, you gotta stare otherwise you like...miss them...think about is man...probably like...50 aliens fly by when you aint looking..."

*He passes along the blunt and fiddles around in his short pockets pulling out a handful of bottle caps*

"Any of you got like...actual change?" He asks.

*Jason reaches in his pockets and pulls out 1.78$ in change. He hands it to Roswell.* 

If you get chips man.. Get like.... Uuhhhhhhhhhh.... Ummmmm... BBQ chips. Those sound really good.

*Jason takes off his sweater and lays it next to him*

6 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

"dude lets go freakin riding man. Hit them trails bro."

*Bobby starts his 85 and revs the shit out of it* 

"But i havent got my chips..." He says to Bobby as he starts his bike.

Yeah man.. Let's get some.

*After rumaging around in the store for 2 minutes, Roswell exits with a bag of salted chips*

"Uhhh...they didnt have BBQ chips..so i bought some normal ones and some BBQ sauce" He says handing it over to Jason.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

"Dude all's you need is some good beer man, and some gas and some oil"

The last time I tried to survive on that I was naked and screaming curse words at a cop.. The fumes make me high man..

• Like 2

*After rumaging around in the store for 2 minutes, Roswell exits with a bag of salted chips*

"Uhhh...they didnt have BBQ chips..so i bought some normal ones and some BBQ sauce" He says handing it over to Jason.

Score! 

*Jason starts pouring the sauce in the bag and starts shaking the bag up.*

Just like the company makes it man!

*Jason gets a handful and extends the bag out for somebody to get some.*

"Man you guys are such a drag, im goin riding. Fuck those chips maaan, I want some ice cream, you got me in an ice cream mood. I'm goin to freindlys man." 

*Bobby slams it into first and screeches off down the road towards freindlys* 

4 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

"Man you guys are such a drag, im goin riding. Fuck those chips maaan, I want some ice cream, you got me in an ice cream mood. I'm goin to freindlys man." 

*Bobby slams it into first and screeches off down the road towards freindlys* 

Negative vibes man.... But I do want some sweet fuel man. We've got weed. We've got money.. Wanna go to the dinner man?

*He looks at Roswell*