Arky

Stitches The Clown

*Static from the tape recorder starts playing. It start getting clearer as a man take a deep breath.* 

Case file 143

Detective James Caulfield

Suspect: Stitches The Clown.

Real name is unknown but he started showing up last year. Terrorizing small rural neighborhoods by standing outside the houses. He waits for the lights to go out before beating on the doors and screaming. Just recently he broke into a house and killed three people. A mother by the name of Andrea Chase. A father by the name of Alex Chase and a child, Isaac Chase. 

Yesterday we caught him breaking into a house when one of the neighbors houses. He was arrested and hasn't talked since. He's not moving, responding or eating. Just staring forward. It's like he's some fuckin machine. 

*Screaming can be heard from the background. Followed by gunshots. The chair the detective was sitting in squeaks as he jumps up. One of the officers run into the room* 

He grabbed Nelson and fuckin slit his throat! He got out and we can't fuckin find him!

*The noise of the power shutting down can be heard. Echoing through the halls Stitches talks through the megaphone*

I'm coming for you. Don't run… Don't hide.. You'll just make it scarier… HAHAHAHAHA

*There's nothing but silence for a moment.*

He's behind you!

AHHHHH 

YOU MOTHERFUCKE-

….. 

*The recorder starts rustling around.*

For anybody who finds this.. I'll be in this new place.. I've heard they don't have clowns there!

*He starts breathing heavily…*

LOOKS LIKE THEY GOT ONE NOW!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1