DJ-Bobby-Vee

The Rock 106.9 WCCC

The Rock 106.9 WCCC

The_Rock_Logo.png

The Rock WCCC is a real life radio station in Connecticut USA. Just about three years ago they have turned down their love for rock and roll and heavy metal, and went for more subtle jesus music. But in Identity, DJ Bobby Vee and his long time best pal DJ Roswell are here to bring you your favorite music from all decades. Classic rock, heavy metal, swing and blues are just the tip of the iceburg of what we will be playing! 

Every Saturday we will host a radio show all about UFO's. We will talk about recent sightings, have guests on as well as have guest callers. We will also just banter around about aliens, what we did today, and ways to stay safe when the saucer flies overhead.

The Rock 106.9 is extremely dedicated to bring you the Flip side of the album playing songs that are never on the radio

(In real life)

Here is a huge list of bands we will most likely play;

Rush, ELO, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix, The Clash, Ramones, The Beatles, The Who, Creedance Clearwater, Cream, Gratefull Dead, Elvis, Bill Haley and his comets, Dion and the belmonts, The Teenagers, The Crew Cuts, The Everly Brothers and Buddy Holly. 

These bands are probably 1/10 of what we play. We will also air genres like punk, grunge and alternative. 

Thanks for reading and please comment!

Bobby Vee

The Rock 106.9 WCCC

Edited by DJ-Bobby-Vee
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Clickerita said:

I look forward to listening to you guys as i putt along in my tractor :ph34r:B|

Thanks, be sure to tune in for our eyes in the sky show on saturdays....theyre out there somewhere.....

• Like 1

1. Will you guys also be telling us the news? I love music, but I also want to hear whats going on in the world. 
Edited by AndrewDonaldson
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:
  1. Will you guys also be telling us the news? I love music, but I also want to hear whats going on in the world. 

Of course! You'll hear the news from around the island everyday, along with the forecast in the morning and whats going on in the underworld of crime! 

• Like 3

Imma need yall to secure your radio waves and the surrounding area before I even think to let little brother Jethro over to your station to talk about his. Encounters.   will be a cold da in the swamp if i let him get picked up....again.  Had to promise him it wouldn't happen again.

1 hour ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

Imma need yall to secure your radio waves and the surrounding area before I even think to let little brother Jethro over to your station to talk about his. Encounters.   will be a cold da in the swamp if i let him get picked up....again.  Had to promise him it wouldn't happen again.

Sir what the heck are ya talkin bout. My radio waves are secure, you betcha. My CB, ham radio, wave meater and broadcasting stations are all under dec requirements sir. And tell your little brutha to come on down talk bout them grays. 

8 hours ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

Sir what the heck are ya talkin bout. My radio waves are secure, you betcha. My CB, ham radio, wave meater and broadcasting stations are all under dec requirements sir. And tell your little brutha to come on down talk bout them grays. 

Gotta be sure, Gotta be sure, Lil Jethro might do some nighttime checks after you boys have closed down he's gotta be sure. Sketchy boy that one, lots of things to be heard in the swamp, seen in the fog. Lots to say.....lots to say.

33 minutes ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

Gotta be sure, Gotta be sure, Lil Jethro might do some nighttime checks after you boys have closed down he's gotta be sure. Sketchy boy that one, lots of things to be heard in the swamp, seen in the fog. Lots to say.....lots to say.

Well he best be careful, sometimes I like to sleep there naked and just sorta air out. So if he looks at any of ma manly bits I'm gonna kick some ass. Nobody looks at Ol' Yeller and gets away with it ya know?

13 hours ago, Cornholio said:

Well he best be careful, sometimes I like to sleep there naked and just sorta air out. So if he looks at any of ma manly bits I'm gonna kick some ass. Nobody looks at Ol' Yeller and gets away with it ya know?

Depending on how exposed you is he might just Shoot Ol' Yeller.  Mistake it for one of them Alien chest burster thangs.

Jesus man, Ol' Yeller ain't THAT big man. I just don't want him looking at my twig and berries and come on to me man. I'm just sayin man. I broadcast in the nude. Don't wanna get a unwelcomed sight man.

1 hour ago, Cornholio said:

Jesus man, Ol' Yeller ain't THAT big man. I just don't want him looking at my twig and berries and come on to me man. I'm just sayin man. I broadcast in the nude. Don't wanna get a unwelcomed sight man.

You planning to have guests on and you pitching a sight mid talkshow damn boy, even at crocodile radio I keep my boxers on, got damn swamp ass is real down here, ain't having everybody suffer just cuz my shed ain't got that fancy ass AC and I'm too goddamn lazy to send Jethro down to the corner store five miles out just to get more bags of ice for the swamp cooler.

22 minutes ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

You planning to have guests on and you pitching a sight mid talkshow damn boy, even at crocodile radio I keep my boxers on, got damn swamp ass is real down here, ain't having everybody suffer just cuz my shed ain't got that fancy ass AC and I'm too goddamn lazy to send Jethro down to the corner store five miles out just to get more bags of ice for the swamp cooler.

Listen feller. I like the cool breeze on my butt cheeks. It gives me a sense of power. I live in the thick of it my friend. Swamp ass got me good. But at night my breeze takes over and I get overwhelmed. Brings a damn tear to my eye you know what I mean. 

6 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Listen feller. I like the cool breeze on my butt cheeks. It gives me a sense of power. I live in the thick of it my friend. Swamp ass got me good. But at night my breeze takes over and I get overwhelmed. Brings a damn tear to my eye you know what I mean. 

I sure don't fella who sleeps out here with no johnnies on fixin to get his pecker bit off by a gat damn Gator you best believe I'm covering up at least a little. Don't need no danglies hanging about, them some sneaky sumbitches, Had one crawl right up through the floor one time bit my daddy straight on his nose chomped it almost clean off, Mama Buffkin had to sew that shit back on Vietnam style!

6 minutes ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

I sure don't fella who sleeps out here with no johnnies on fixin to get his pecker bit off by a gat damn Gator you best believe I'm covering up at least a little. Don't need no danglies hanging about, them some sneaky sumbitches, Had one crawl right up through the floor one time bit my daddy straight on his nose chomped it almost clean off, Mama Buffkin had to sew that shit back on Vietnam style!

I feel ya there man! But I've always had this strange feeling that what if a hot Alabama hottie comes through the window and she wants a little rustle tussle. I'm ready for the countdown baby. But just for you and your brother I'll throw on some boxers so I still get that cool breeze. And no gators comin to bite my pecker off in ma sleep. It'll be safer that way baby.

8 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I feel ya there man! But I've always had this strange feeling that what if a hot Alabama hottie comes through the window and she wants a little rustle tussle. I'm ready for the countdown baby. But just for you and your brother I'll throw on some boxers so I still get that cool breeze. And no gators comin to bite my pecker off in ma sleep. It'll be safer that way baby.

Shoot the way Papa Buffkin told it anytime a woman came into his house while he was passed out drunk prolly just wanted to cut his pecker off. Can't say I blame him poor feller was a right asshole, but he got his work done. But fuckit. We coming dicks cover or dicks out fuck it. When in rome you gon have one odd ODD ass  radio show that day, and we bringing Gators. Let you see the fury of em before we grill them bitches up with some brew stew and have us a good ole fashion tailgate party after the show. Get us all Loaded up on Gas Station Dick pills and we gonna go fuck some strippers it's gonna be that kinda night.

4 minutes ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

Shoot the way Papa Buffkin told it anytime a woman came into his house while he was passed out drunk prolly just wanted to cut his pecker off. Can't say I blame him poor feller was a right asshole, but he got his work done. But fuckit. We coming dicks cover or dicks out fuck it. When in rome you gon have one odd ODD ass  radio show that day, and we bringing Gators. Let you see the fury of em before we grill them bitches up with some brew stew and have us a good ole fashion tailgate party after the show. Get us all Loaded up on Gas Station Dick pills and we gonna go fuck some strippers it's gonna be that kinda night.

You're talkin my language now baby! I one time got so hopped up on dick pills and Xanax that four week of my life was just a blur. But apparently they made a weird movie about that shit. I woke up in a swamp with my toes covered in far and my back was drenched in honey. I was stuck to the wall of a cabin where I was given some weird pill that made me go all bonkers. Shit had me wrestling gators and taking their eyes as prizes baby!

13 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

You're talkin my language now baby! I one time got so hopped up on dick pills and Xanax that four week of my life was just a blur. But apparently they made a weird movie about that shit. I woke up in a swamp with my toes covered in far and my back was drenched in honey. I was stuck to the wall of a cabin where I was given some weird pill that made me go all bonkers. Shit had me wrestling gators and taking their eyes as prizes baby!

Sounds like a pretty decent weekend, shoot you and Jethro gonna get along just fine.

4 minutes ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

Sounds like a pretty decent weekend, shoot you and Jethro gonna get along just fine.

Jethro should swing on by man. I'm always playing Ted Nugent and Lynyrd Skynyrd baby

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Jethro should swing on by man. I'm always playing Ted Nugent and Lynyrd Skynyrd baby

Throw in some Frank Zappa, Alice Cooper, and some good ass rap music cus while the Swamp ain't the hood it is A hood and we hood as FUCK. Whatever bumps the truck and keeps the goddamn Mafioso fucks away. I mean I'll work with em...don't mean I'm ever gonna like em. Suit wearing no mud on shoe having holier than thou suckas.

5 minutes ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

Throw in some Frank Zappa, Alice Cooper, and some good ass rap music cus while the Swamp ain't the hood it is A hood and we hood as FUCK. Whatever bumps the truck and keeps the goddamn Mafioso fucks away. I mean I'll work with em...don't mean I'm ever gonna like em. Suit wearing no mud on shoe having holier than thou suckas.

You're a country boy that listens to rap? That's a new one baby.

12 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

You're a country boy that listens to rap? That's a new one baby.

Aint' no country round here. We in the Swamps got our own thing going. We'll listen to what we please if it makes the toe tap. Just so happens Dem Buffkin Boys enjoys a good wordsmith and beat. You'll see I'm sure, pickup truck will one day come rounding that corner, dead deer in the back, fish in the buckets, Tanktops Dirty with grime, and speakers blaring. You'll appreciate it.

7 minutes ago, Deathblow_Georg said:

Aint' no country round here. We in the Swamps got our own thing going. We'll listen to what we please if it makes the toe tap. Just so happens Dem Buffkin Boys enjoys a good wordsmith and beat. You'll see I'm sure, pickup truck will one day come rounding that corner, dead deer in the back, fish in the buckets, Tanktops Dirty with grime, and speakers blaring. You'll appreciate it.

I'm all about those rocking guitars baby!