Sign in to follow this  
Kickapoo

Playstation Now - PC

This didn't get as much publicity as I expected, but yesterday Sony officially integrated their subscription service onto the PC. This means now PC gamers for £12.99 a month (There is a free trial) can stream over 300 Playstation 3 games, including The Last Of Us and Uncharted to their PC over the internet, and only need a Dualshock 4 and a decent internet connection to do so. Along with this Microsoft are now bringing the likes of Forza Horizon and Gears Of War to PC too. 

All in all it appears console exclusivity isn't such a large thing anymore, and while many people will say that this integration to PC is for the said games to reach larger audiences, I think it is a large hint at consoles coming to an end. This is because in the near future you may not need a console to play console games at all, and while now only outdated games are available to stream on Playstation, Microsoft are bringing out brand new titles on PC, that could all change for Sony in the future. I think it's great that's happening anyway, considering I play on PC and have always wanted to play The Last Of Us but never wanted to shell out for a PS3/4 just for that game. 

What do you guys think of this? 

28560352214_d276d25954_o.thumb.jpg.7a52a

Honestly my thoughts are more or less in between. But I really am hoping that this could possibly be the end of the "console wars" so that there won't be any exclusives anymore and we can all just play the same games. And I think bkth companies are doing there service well. Microsoft having you purchase the games through the windows store, then you can play them anywhere. And then with Sony you can just pay a small subscription and you get to play amazing games.

• Like 1