masuderman

Keep us updated?

Hello. I know you're probably busy doing identity stuff, but is it at all possible to get some weekly/monthly devblogs? You might be updating ppl on twitter/facebook, but not everyone goes on there and we still want to know what you're working on. You don't have to release the game, but just release SOME info in your devblogs. When i first saw this game I was all hyped up for 3 whole months, but that has died due to the extremely long wait for a devblog.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, masuderman said:

Hello. I know you're probably busy doing identity stuff, but is it at all possible to get some weekly/monthly devblogs? You might be updating ppl on twitter/facebook, but not everyone goes on there and we still want to know what you're working on. You don't have to release the game, but just release SOME info in your devblogs. When i first saw this game I was all hyped up for 3 whole months, but that has died due to the extremely long wait for a devblog.

Thanks

First of all everyone is waiting and has invested in money like you and we are waiting patiently so you can too. Yea we want info too but I can say that MoTown has been working on it but has been too busy to finish it yet. Paratus has got to do his part for the video to be finished and so that video is on his plate.

• Like 1

That's why this post is in ideas and suggestions. Check out Rust's devblogs. They post stuff they are working on before they release it.

22 minutes ago, masuderman said:

That's why this post is in ideas and suggestions. Check out Rust's devblogs. They post stuff they are working on before they release it.

This is a smaller team, more specifically a team of 9 devs