turtlespies

More On Vehicles

Sorry if I'm repeating anyone but I think there should be different police vehicles for different kinds of situations, sounds obvious but just hear me out. Say for example there's been an armed robbery at a bank or store. The police don't need to respond insanely fast so maybe it would be better to arrive in an suv, or something that's a little more armored than the average police vehicle. But if there's a high speed chase, say for example there's a grand theft auto with a Lamborghini, then it would make sense for the police to respond in a fast car, I don't know maybe a police Porsche or even another Lamborghini, kind of like in NFS Hot Pursuit. This way the police would be able to gain the upper hand in those kinds of situations instead of just driving Crown Victorias everywhere.

There will be a variety of police vehicles to use and it will be up to your of your commander to choose one for the situation at hand. I doubt there will be super cars as police vehicles but there is currently no confirmed list of police vehicles. The dodge charger is seen in the video on the main page. I am guessing youll have various cruisers and pursuit vehicles, SUVs and other vehicles such as a bearcat. I am sorry there is not much info that we can get on assets at this time. 

There should also be Police bikes added to the game as they offer an advantage when chasing other bikes and manoeuvring through traffic.