Right so this site is a file uploading site that does not log any sensitive information such as GeoIP and the list goes on. 

This site can be used to upload pictures, your secret stash of pictures anything even illegal. 

DMCA's is not to be worried about either due to Romanian servers and it does not log you so if anyone deals with the DMCA it will be Pomfe.co if it is decided that it will be taken care of. 

Anyhow this site works also with ShareX and so on. The limit before was 500Mibs but there was a small funding problem and it has been lowered. I am currently advertising this site a bit due to I am the sponsor. Simple as that. 

But this has nothing to do with games so guess it is fine. ( ? ) If not then please remove it.

It has been a pleasure taking your life time.

Edit; Forgot the link ( lmao )

https://pomfe.co/

Edited by FlyingDuck
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Herzog said:

Bloody Romanians xD Always up to no good :P

Romanian laws does not include Copyright so ^^

Encouraging illegal activities ? ( joke :L ) i wonder why i have not heard of it.

Ps: Romanians servers can be a pain in the ass at their night time :( afaik, gl! and long time no talk :)

EDIT; This is open source! Amazing! xD

Edited by Dan

On 6/28/2016 at 1:52 AM, Dan said:

Encouraging illegal activities ? ( joke :L ) i wonder why i have not heard of it.

Ps: Romanians servers can be a pain in the ass at their night time :( afaik, gl! and long time no talk :)

EDIT; This is open source! Amazing! xD

I am the main investor of the site. Was big but currently having a bit of a time due https://nyanpasu.tv is a new site that is in progress as a free anime streaming site without any ads etc. Top quality. 

Open Source indeed ^^ Illegal activities? pff, not in Romania. Hoho.