Sign in to follow this  
Midamaru

Hello this is Midamaru

Hello guys this is Midamaru. I come from the Asylum community where i have broadly explored all roles and features there and the only thing starting to lack for me is good roleplay. Which i'm expecting to be the main role in identity. So yeah i'm really looking to meet everyone and explore everything! 

Edited by Midamaru

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as the ideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

2 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Midamaru

Welcome mate. Let me know if I can do anything for you! :) 

Well actually i've looked around but can't quite find alot of info about the content. I see people talk about businesses and networks, families and jobs.. Can you maybe give some links for that? 

8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Well actually i've looked around but can't quite find alot of info about the content. I see people talk about businesses and networks, families and jobs.. Can you maybe give some links for that? 

If you mean like content about the game itself, there isn't that much info. If you follow them on Twitter they answer most questions sent to them about the game. But yeah, on the forums, we don't talk much about content.