ChillBilly

Hello from Allen Camel

Hey guys! I'm ChillBilly, but most famously known in Arma 3 Life Mods as Allen Camel. For the past several years I have been playing life servers. My character most always is a lawyer, judge, justice or even the Chief Justice on several popular life servers. I am HUGE into role play. Sometimes I get in too deep with my role play and my character's attitude comes out in real life.. I really hate it when that happens because Allen Camel is such a huge character in the world of cursing. My character is considered in a lot of life servers the father of the legal system. So literally anywhere you go, you will see some of my original work with the legal system.

I am looking forward to release and cannot wait to meet all of you so HI! tell me about yourself!

Edited by ChillBilly

2 hours ago, ChillBilly said:

Hey guys! I'm ChillBilly, but most famously known in Arma 3 Life Mods as Allen Camel. For the past several years I have been playing life servers. My character most always is a lawyer, judge, justice or even the Chief Justice on several popular life servers. I am HUGE into role play. Sometimes I get in too deep with my role play and my character's attitude comes out in real life.. I really hate it when that happens because Allen Camel is such a huge character in the world of cursing. My character is considered in a lot of life servers the father of the legal system. So literally anywhere you go, you will see some of my original work with the legal system.

I am looking forward to release and cannot wait to meet all of you so HI! tell me about yourself!

Hey, ChilliBilly. Nice to meet you too!

My names James and I hope you feel welcomed here with this Great Identity community! 

Sorry, I have nothing really to say about myself, but I will be opening my own Identity community server, which you can feel free to apply to become whitelisted. 

also, please can you search before asking a question, posting ideas/ suggestions as a lot of people dont realise its faster to search unless there are multiple pages of course. Thank you, and hope your rp character don't take you over IRL xD

Thanks James. I actually own a lot of server space, so before you go off and spend a lot of money on a server come talk to me first. I may be able to squeeze in a few free ones for you. :D

9 minutes ago, ChillBilly said:

Thanks James. I actually own a lot of server space, so before you go off and spend a lot of money on a server come talk to me first. I may be able to squeeze in a few free ones for you. :D

Thank you ever so much for this offer. I will closer to the time. :)

Edited by JamesLuck01

On 10/06/2016 at 2:57 PM, ChillBilly said:

If the offer still open, that would be great. I will pm you about the rest.