Oh....My!

Please! The one things that the devs have released is a good, working search bar.

Please use it. This question has been asked so many times.

The video hasnt been released. If you would have searched first you would know that they are working on it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jaimeivy said:

When is the video coming out? Or is it already out?

There is no ETA on the video at the moment, when it's released I am sure you will hear about it ;)

Follow them on Twitter for the latest info @Identityrpg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Jaimeivy said:

When is the video coming out? Or is it already out?

But in the mean time if you do a little google search there is  a lot of great content out there. Hit up google, she wont let you down I promise. :) Just google Identity the game

2 hours ago, Herzog said:

Oh....My!

Please! The one things that the devs have released is a good, working search bar.

Please use it. This question has been asked so many times.

The video hasnt been released. If you would have searched first you would know that they are working on it.

STOP NAGGING ON ALL OF MY POSTS. I DONT HAVE TO USE THE SEARCH BAR IF I DO NOT WANT TO. STOP QOUTING ON MY POST. I AM TIRED OF SEEING YOUR NAME. I have the right to post what I want. Leave me alone, and stop qouting on my posts. Thankyou 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jaimeivy said:

STOP NAGGING ON ALL OF MY POSTS. I DONT HAVE TO USE THE SEARCH BAR IF I DO NOT WANT TO. STOP QOUTING ON MY POST. I AM TIRED OF SEEING YOUR NAME. I have the right to post what I want. Leave me alone, and stop qouting on my posts. Thankyou 

Well.... all im saying is that posts like this clutter the forums. Posts that have already been made that you could have used the search function for. Maybe you should use it and there wouldnt be anyone posting this on your posts. Its common sense and is also in rule 8....if you would have read them as well....

8. Search for content related to your questions. There’s a good chance that there may already be an answer to what you are looking for!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Well.... all im saying is that posts like this clutter the forums. Posts that have already been made that you could have used the search function for. Maybe you should use it and there wouldnt be anyone posting this on your posts. Its common sense and is also in rule 8....if you would have read them as well....

8. Search for content related to your questions. There’s a good chance that there may already be an answer to what you are looking for!

I understand your point Herzog, honestly I do as I run two DayZ communities and get a lot of the same questions asked over and over again, but I always think, some people may not use forums as much as others and not know how to or not want to search through X amount of posts to find their answer, there will always be repeated questions, it's just one of those things. If it starts to get frustrating just take a step back and leave that post, like I said to James, you don't have to answer them :) 

5 minutes ago, Doc_Rogers said:

Here are said rues for viewing pleasure :)

I know Doc but we are mere members of the community, it's isn't up to us to enforce them, that is what the moderators are for. I must say I like this rule especially -  7. Ask for Likes. Likes are given to those for contributing useful information in a discussion. Considering a lot of people do that too ;) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

I know Doc but we are mere members of the community, it's isn't up to us to enforce them, that is what the moderators are for. I must say I like this rule especially -  7. Ask for Likes. Likes are given to those for contributing useful information in a discussion. Considering a lot of people do that too ;) 

But your right there are a few people I know that ask for likes. Cracks me up. ;)